NEXT AUCTION: JULY 16th, 2017
- An important collection of 1960s rock-and-roll memorabilia from the collection of a former Apple and Decca Records executive
- A large private collection of Chinese ceramics and works of art
- Americana from the historic Scofield Farm, Pound Ridge, NY
- Antique clocks and precision instruments from a Katonah, NY collection
- 19th & 20th Century paintings and sculpture, various owners
- Designer & diamond jewelry, various owners
HIGHLIGHTS IN THE JULY 2017 AUCTION
About Butterscotch Auction Gallery
Founded in 1987 by fine art appraiser Paul D. Marinucci, Butterscotch Auctioneers & Appraisers has established itself as one of the preeminent estate auction houses in the greater New York City area. It is the oldest and foremost auction of Westchester County, NY, and has developed a reputation for great serviceability and high-quality merchandise among consignors and buyers alike.
Currently seeking consignments for our November 5, 2017 auction
(consignment deadline: September 29).
Contact us today to schedule a free evaluation of paintings, furniture, jewelry, Asian works of art, decorative arts, carpets, or any item of value. Specializing in estate work, we sell just about everything under the sun.
Selling at Butterscotch Auction Gallery
Butterscotch is well-versed in appraising and liquidating full estates of all varieties. Our team can assist you every step of the way.
Single Items and Collections
It doesn't matter if you're looking to part with one item or a house full of them- Our team will make sure your consignment process is easy, headache-free, and enjoyable.
Buying at Butterscotch Auction Gallery
Butterscotch Auction presents three large, well-curated estate auctions each year. Having been in business for over three decades, the gallery has developed a reputation for finding local hidden treasures and presenting a wide variety of material. Each auction is unique, so be sure to stay in touch by joining our email list or following us on Facebook.